Pages

About Me

My photo
Gently raising 3 girls to be joyful spirits in this challenging world.

Thursday 18 February 2010

Away


So I'm going away for the weekend without my girls and it just feels wrong, wrong, wrong. I know people will say "you need a break" "you're with them all the time"........ The fact is that I really enjoy their company and even though they're no longer small children they still need me (I think!).

Am I silly to feel this way or is it normal? I know I will enjoy it when I get there and yes not having to run the girls around and walk the dog and cook the meals and tidy up and so on will be very relaxing. The fact still remains that our little family just doesn't work right apart! This is fueling a desire to really make changes in our life (more on that in the future). I want radical change but we all need to agree on that one.

Fingers crossed for no tears when I leave and see you the other side of the weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment