Pages

About Me

My photo
Gently raising 3 girls to be joyful spirits in this challenging world.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Birthday Alice!

This girl is 15 today...... 15!



I remember this day 15 years ago like it was yesterday. Technically at the point of writing she wasn't actually born but I remember clearly the first moment I saw her and the moment when I fell in love with this amazing girl!

Every day she supports me, surprises me, makes me laugh and most of all makes me proud. I wish I had her emotional intelligence at her tender age, she is so strong and sure of what's right.

So Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter I love you more every day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to a beautiful young woman.
    We only a few days back celebrated the same birthday with our young man but he refused to be photo'd........
    Happy memories for you too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely post. Happy Birthday Alice. xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete